Looking for more information about services?
* The state of Tennessee is fortunate to have a comprehensive database to provide information, services and resources to our families and early intervention professionals. The name of the site is Tennessee Disability Pathfinder and it offers information about services across the state for all age groups and disabilities. To access this wealth of information, please go to kc.vanderbilt.edu/tennesseepathfinder/ then click on “search our database”. You will come to a screen that will guide you through the search process. Use the pulldown menu’s to refine your search for each step. The homepage also has a helpline where you can call or e-mail your questions.
- Kidcentraltn is a one stop shop for families to raise healthy and happy kids. Visit their website at kidcentraltn.com for more information.
- Tennessee Guide By Your Side Program Information, click here.
- Sesame Street and Autism, click here.
- Helpful Tips for Shopping with Sensory Overload, click here.
- Special Needs Resources for Military Families, click here.
- Estate Planning for Parents of Children with Autism, click here.